Our Advisory Board members include respected leaders in industry, government, and academia from a wide spectrum of organizations that are involved in the application of bioengineering. They are:
- Grace Coventry, chair of the Advisory Board, Health Technology Consulting – Principal Director, Accenture.
- Patrick Cheng, CEO, eKare Inc.
- Naomi Lynn Gerber, MD, professor and director, Center for Chronic Illness and Disability, Mason's College of Health and Human Services.
- Serag Kamal, manager, Deloitte Consulting, LLC.
- Victor Krauthamer, PhD, director, Division of Biomedical Physics, Office of Science and Engineering Laboratories, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration.
- Suresh Shenoy, executive vice president, Information Management Consultants, Inc.
- Irving Weinberg, PhD, president, Weinberg Medical Physics, LLC.
"Supporting Mason's Bioengineering Department is a privilege. My fellow board members and I have been exposed to cutting-edge research and innovative applications that will transform health care as we know it. The department is exceptionally focused on aligning degree programs with industry needs."
— Grace Coventry, chair of the Advisory Board, Health Technology Consulting – Principal Director, Accenture